For discussion of all things Naval Action and Denmark-Norway related.

Welcome to DanmarkNorge.org! I hope you will register on this forum and that you will find it usefull. It is intended to be a place to organise cooperation for all of the Danmark-Norge faction in Naval Action.
The site is currently under construction, and the forum is still going through some modifications, so please be patient, and report any bugs.

Thanks,
/Anolytic

Niels Terkildsen
Topic Author

Forum avatar size issue

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:30 am

It's almost impossible to comply with the demands for the forum avatars. A 90x90 6kb image? It would be nice if the limits were less strict or if the forum automatically scaled the chosen image.

Niels Terkildsen
Topic Author

Re: Forum avatar size issue

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:36 am

A way to bypass the 6kb size limit seems to be uploading the avatar to an external site like Imgur.

PS. Seems I can't edit posts unless I do it immediately after.

Anolytic
Founder

Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:46 pm

I think the easiest thing is to upload the avatar to an external site, but I will look into changing the  requirements. They were the default ones and I haven't gotten to figuring out what to change it to.

Regarding editing posts. I will probably make it possible to edit posts for eternity. There is just an issue that there is no visible indicator of an edited post currently. So I've been tweaking around with the settings.

Anolytic
Founder

Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:14 pm

I've updated the Avatar specs now. I'm not sure what's the ideal limit, but I set it to 150x150 and 250kb.

Editing should now be possible forever. Please let me know if it isn't.