For discussion of all things Naval Action and Denmark-Norway related.

Welcome to DanmarkNorge.org! I hope you will register on this forum and that you will find it usefull. It is intended to be a place to organise cooperation for all of the Danmark-Norge faction in Naval Action.
The site is currently under construction, and the forum is still going through some modifications, so please be patient, and report any bugs.

Thanks,
/Anolytic

Anolytic
Founder
Topic Author

National Steam Group

Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:20 pm

I have created a national Steam Group for Danmark-Norge to improve cohesion and facilitate cooperation.

Steam Group

Several clans including my own already have their own Steam Groups, but having a national one could improve cooperation across clans.

To join the group you need an invite, so put a link to your Steam Community profile below and I will invite you to the group.

Oxbow
DANVE

Re: National Steam Group

Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:53 pm

could you write the name of the steam group. I don't log-in to steam via my browser

Anolytic
Founder
Topic Author

Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:08 pm

The name of the group is "Danmark-Norge Naval Action"

Niels Terkildsen

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:22 am

Anolytic
Founder
Topic Author

Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:13 pm

To simplify this a lot I have opened up the group and made it public so anyone can join easily. I eventually realized that managing access is much simpler on this forum, while in the Steam Group it is immensely impractical for everyone to have to ask to be invited.